ROUND #13: LETTING IT GO
40 DAY ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA PRACTICE
yaught by Preetam and Ratan Veer and with support from Andres Jaramillo and the Collective. Practice with us live in the morning or any time of day that works for you via the recordings
For this round of morning yoga sessions, we practise the art of letting go or laying it all down.
“Lay it all down Lay down what?
The protective scar tissue we build around our inner wounds will sooner or later cause more pain than the
original injury.” Shiv Charan Singh
- Starts Monday 8th November 2021 – especially extended round run until 5th January with some breaks for holidays
- 7-8.15AM weekdays and 8-9.15am weekends on Zoom
- Join any date
- All Levels Welcome
- £1.50 per class!
- All videos are available for 60 days
- You don’t have to do them all to get the benefit.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to keep the low price viable, we do not offer refunds. This does not affect your consumer rights.
tuesday evening – online
Kundalini Yoga & Meditation
with Ratan Veer
£10 drop-in for non-members
wednesday evening – in person
Kundalini Yoga & Gong
with Kary Preetam in N16, London
£12 in advance | £15 drop in
Soma Lab, Studio 2 & 4, 231 Stoke Newington Church St, London N16 9HP
monthly subscription service
£40 per month for nearly FORTY classes worth that’s £1 a class!
- Live daily morning practice 7-8.30 am
- Daily class ALSO available on demand any time you wish for three months!
- Online Tuesday evening class 7-8.30pm
- 20% discount to workshops or free workshops when there is a rest in 40 day sadhanas
- Recurring subscription – cancel any time
- All levels welcome
- There is a minimum three month commitment.
- The subscription service applies to online classes only.
REBIRTHING: BIGGER ON THE INSIDE RECORDING
On the scale of the Universe, we may feel minuscule but actually within us lies the seed of all possibility; every single human and being is like a real-life Tardis. Bigger On The Inside explores our individual magnificence within us – the vastness of the human spirit and the infinite power for love.
Join Kary Preetam Kaur.
* Rebirthing Kriya
* Long meditation for inner beauty
* Dancing & movement
* Mantras and chanting
* Bring something for the altar and set your intentions
Rebirthing works with the breath and with rhythm to create a flow that dissolves subconscious blockages and clears out negative charges in the cellular memory of the body. The result is a shift in consciousness and some deep inner revelations, experienced in a way that is unique to every individual’s life story.
REBIRTHING WORKSHOPS WITH PREETAM KAUR