Retreat in the Sacred Valley, Peru
four day or seven day retreat
Join us for a a four or seven day retreat surrounded by the stunning energy of the Andean mountains and ancient sites.
The aim of the retreat is to guide you towards feeling relaxed with who you really are – inside and out. To fully connect with your soul and feel your true spirit.
Based at the beautiful Andenia boutique hotel, this Kundalini Yoga retreat is led by highly experienced teacher and facilitator Kary Stewart. Kary runs the Kundalini Yoga Collective based in London, facilitates events, workshops and classes all over Europe, India and Mexico and has run several gatherings in the Sacred Valley.
THREE-NIGHT, FOUR-DAY EXPERIENCE – THURSDAY – SUNDAY 2ND – 5TH APRIL
DAILY MORNING PRACTICE
KUNDALINI YOGA WORKSHOPS
SOUND AND GONG JOURNEYS
TALKS ON THE ANDEAN COSOMOVISION
WATER AND FIRE CEREMONIES WITH INDIGENOUS ELDERS
SHARED ROOM $650 | SINGLE ROOM $750
SIX-NIGHT, SEVEN-DAY EXPERIENCE – THURSDAY- TUESDAY 2ND – 8TH APRIL: ADDITIONALLY INCLUDES
GUIDED HIKE (OR MINIBUS RIDE) TO THE STUNNING AND LITTLE VISITED INCA SITE OF HUCHUY QOSQO
TRADITIONAL LUNCH AT ANDEAN LODGE
KUNDALINI YOGA REBIRTHING WORKSHOP
SHARED ROOM $1250 | SINGLE ROOM $1450
Vegan menu designed by Andenea’s expert chefs.
- all workshops, hikes and all activities.
- accommodation for three or six nights
- daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- daily maid service
- free WIFI
Check in 3:00 pm, Check Out 11:00 am. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- 5% nonrefundable deposit to KY Collective and/or the Hotel at the time of booking.
- The balance to be paid by 27th March 2020.
- A la carte meals will also be available. This is separate to the retreat cost.
- There may be minimum additional costs such as extra outings. We expect additionals costs, if any, not to amount to more than $100.